Outdoor living at it's best
As soon as you enter this single-level, beautifully cared for, three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment, you’ll be captivated by the expansive terrace and the easterly views of the stunning surrounding landscape.
Positioned on the first level of ‘The Links’ complex to take advantage of the vista, the light-filled, open-plan living areas direct you seamlessly to the generous outdoor entertaining terrace, perfect for those family gatherings and evening soirées! The master bedroom also leads to the terrace and features an ensuite and walk-through wardrobe. The kitchen is delightfully appointed with electric appliances, pantry and dishwasher. Bedrooms two and three are at the rear of the property and are serviced by a separate bathroom with a European style laundry. Housed in the basement are two tandem car spaces with a storage cupboard.
Only minutes from Red Hill, local sought-after schools, public transport and shops and a short drive to Woden Town Centre, The Canberra Hospital and the Parliamentary Triangle, this home is perfectly appointed to create an easy-going lifestyle in a dynamic and well-positioned area.
• Three-bedroom, two-bathroom, single-level home on level one in The Links complex
• Open-plan, light filled living areas with access to expansive terrace with overhead weather-controlled vergola and water tap
• Kitchen overlooks living areas and features electric appliances including a dishwasher
• Master bedroom has access to the terrace, walk-through wardrobe, ceiling fan and ensuite
• Ensuite has ceiling fan/heater, heated towel rack, large shower head in shower, vanity and toilet
• Bedroom two has a mirrored built-in wardrobe
• Bedroom three is perfect as a study
• Main bathroom has a ceiling fan/heater, shower and vanity plus a European style laundry with dryer
• Separate toilet
• Linen press which also houses the hot water system
• Two tandem car parks in basement with storage cupboard
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in front lounge room and wall heater near back bedrooms
• Easy walking distance to Capital Golf Course, Red Hill walking trails, public transport and schools
• Visitor parking
• Located close to the Parliamentary Triangle, Fyshwick Markets the Old Depot Markets, Manuka Oval and Manuka Village Shopping Centre and recently renovated Red Hill shops
• EER: 2
• Complex Built: 1995
• Apartment size: Internal: 108m2 Terrace: 94m2 Porch: 6.6
• Body Corporate Fees: $875.15 p.q.
• Rates: $498.75 p.q.