Neat as a pin and lovingly cared for!
In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private buyer inspections may take place by appointment only. Please call to discuss booking a time for a private inspection.
Surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens and well-presented and maintained, this gorgeous three-bedroom townhouse with extra sunroom is delightfully appointed and is perfect for downsizers, first home buyers or investors!
Lovingly cared for by the owner and recently updated with new carpet, you’ll enjoy the extra living space provided in the light and bright sunroom which leads to the easy-care backyard. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes, both sheer and privacy curtains and venetian blinds. The kitchen is cheerful and modern providing all the usual must have amenities! The bathroom is in original but excellent condition and there is a separate toilet and full-sized laundry. Outside, you’ll find a garage plus a single open car space, along with visitor car parking in the ‘Maverick Park’ complex. A garden shed provides that extra storage for the golf clubs or bikes!
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, Maverick Park is just a stroll away from Isabella Pond, public transport, local schools and the Isabella shops. The Tuggeranong Town Centre is conveniently only a short distance away.
• Three-bedroom, one-bathroom, single garage townhouse located in ‘Maverick Park’, a quiet and private development in the heart of Isabella Plains
• Entry with security screen door
• Direct entry to formal lounge with carpet, venetian blinds, both sheer and privacy curtains, ceiling fan
• Open plan kitchen/dining with linoleum flooring
• Dining area has wall mounted Toshiba reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit, ceiling fan, sliding glass and security screen door out to back sunroom, curtains
• Kitchen is light and bright with double sink, security screen on window, tiled splash-back, laminate bench tops, gas cooktop and electric oven, range-hood, updated dishwasher, pantry, small breakfast bar, ample storage cupboards and access to laundry
• Laundry has access to sunroom through screen door, wash tub, shelving and storage
• Sunroom is enclosed with laminate tiled flooring, glass and screen doors on both ends for access to neat and tidy, easy-care gardens, roller blinds on windows, lighting and power
• Master bedroom is spacious with built-in mirrored wardrobe, carpet, ceiling fan, venetian blinds, both sheer and privacy curtains
• Bedroom two faces the front with carpet, built-in wardrobe, venetian blinds and both sheer and privacy curtains
• Bedroom three faces the back and has carpet, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe and venetian blinds
• Bathroom has a bath, shower, IXL Tastic and vanity with storage
• Separate toilet
• Back yard has wall mounted clothesline, Colorbond fence, raised garden beds and is both enclosed and private with small, concreted area
• Single garage with auto door and direct access to shed, side door access to backyard, plus undercover access to front door
• New carpet
• Off street parking
• Ducted gas heating
• Outside awnings
• Gas hot water
• Sensor lights
• Short drive to Erindale Shopping Centre, the Tuggeranong Town Centre and Government departments
• Easy walk to Isabella Pond, local shops, local walking/bike trails, public transport and quality schools
Built in: 1989
Living space: Residence – 93m2
Garage – Carport – 20m2
Block size – 254m2
Body Corporate fees: Admin $415 p.q (approx.); sinking: $106 p.q. (approx.) TOTAL: $521pq
Rates: $279 p.q (approx.)
Rental Potential: $600 – $650 per week