Lakeside living, just a short walk to Mall, waterfront cafes and close to UC and Calvary hospitals!
Situated in a peaceful, central location within the Canberra Lake Estate on the shore of Lake Ginninderra, a walk from Westfield Belconnen and lakefront restaurants, this contemporary townhouse offers spacious, open plan living and generous bedrooms. Gardens around the complex are beautifully maintained and lead to an inviting swimming pool for residents.
The attractive front courtyard garden leads to a north facing, covered sitting area, offering a sheltered spot to enjoy the private outlook, shaded in summer and blissfully warm in winter.
The front door opens to an impressively proportioned open plan living area with carpeted lounge and study area, which flows to the family room and kitchen. Full length windows on both sides allow in plenty of natural light and there is LED downlighting throughout. The home is well presented, with neutral white décor. Dual blinds furnish most windows on the living level and all upstairs bedrooms.
The stylish chef’s kitchen showcases stone benchtops, including a large island with breakfast bar, and Smeg stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, oven and semi-integrated dishwasher, and loads of storage in a pantry and many cupboards.
There is a separate laundry adjacent, while a powder room is positioned off the study area.
Bedrooms on the upper level are also generous, the high ceilings enhancing the sense of space. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensures comfort.
The luxurious master suite faces north, the full length window framing a scenic treetop outlook towards the lake. A huge dressing room/walk through robe leads to the spacious ensuite, with dual basins in a stone vanity top and large shower.
Second and third bedrooms feature built-in robes and a pleasant outlook, while the main bathroom offers a bath, shower and separate w/c, with quality, identical finishes in both bathrooms. A second study area is situated on the landing.
The paved rear courtyard provides ample entertaining area and access to the large double garage, fitted with a panel lift door.
Also worth mentioning is the low body corporate fee, a hugely attractive feature.
The superb, quiet location is only steps to pathways around the lake, a café, childcare centre, bus stops and John Knight Park. It is a short walk to Woolworths Metro, Belconnen Mall, offices, library, markets and the CISAC swimming complex and only a few minutes’ drive to The University of Canberra and Calvary Hospitals!
– Generously proportioned, contemporary townhouse within attractive Canberra Lake Estate
– Canberra Lake Estate designed by Terry Ring and Associates and built by Prestige Building Services
– Peaceful, central location on shore of Lake Ginninderra short walk to Belconnen Mall and lake cafes
– Manicured gardens with many benches, leading to a swimming pool with w/c and barbeque area
– Good street appeal complemented by front garden
– North aspect to covered front sitting area which offers a private outlook over garden
– Spacious open plan living area comprises a lounge and study space, flowing to family room
– Well presented, with neutral white décor and dual blinds throughout
– North aspect and full length windows invite in plenty of natural light
– LED downlighting throughout
– Impressive kitchen with stone benchtops, featuring a large island with breakfast bar
– Smeg stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, oven and semi-integrated dishwasher
– Ample storage in pantry, many cupboards and under-stairs
– Separate laundry with fold down line in rear courtyard
– Powder room situated off study area on entry level
– Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Luxuriously sized master suite has full length windows to north aspect framing treetop views
– Huge dressing room/walk through robe and ensuite with dual basins in stone vanity top
– Spacious second and third bedrooms offer built-in robes and elevated outlook
– Main bathroom features identical quality finish, with bath, shower and a separate w/c
– Paved rear courtyard provides ample entertaining space
– Courtyard access to large double garage, fitted with panel lift door
– Steps to John Knight Park, a café, childcare centre, bus stop and pathways around the lake
– Walk to Woolworths Metro, Belconnen Mall, library, lakefront restaurants, offices, CISAC and market
– Short drive to University of Canberra and hospital, and Calvary Hospital
– Low body corporate fees, together with excellent maintenance of gardens and swimming pool