Two Storey Courtyard Home
With direct street access to your own home, this is a unique offering that provides easy-care living at its best.
Spaciously designed over two levels, the ground floor with a front courtyard, open-plan living, powder room and a well-equipped kitchen with a large pantry. Also internal access from the double garage.
The upper level provides a study nook, two bedrooms with built-in-robes, main bathroom and an oversized master bedroom with balcony, walk-through-robe and ensuite.
Conveniently located in Lawson, within close proximity to University of Canberra, Belconnen, Calvary hospital, Bruce Stadium and a very short drive into Canberra City.
• ‘Eastridge’ development
• Direct street access
• Double garage on ground level with internal access and automatic door
• Front courtyard
• Open-plan living room
• Kitchen with stone benchtops and Bosch stainless appliances and large pantry
• Powder room
• Separate laundry
• Under stair storage
• LED Lights
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Timber floor to downstairs
• Carpet to upstairs
• Study nook and linen cupboard
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Master bedroom with walk-through-robe, balcony and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Rinnai Gas hotwater
• Lawson is a very conveniently located suburb, with easy access to main roads to Belconnen, Canberra City and beyond.
Land Rates: $439 P/Q approx
Body Corporate: $357 P/Q approx
Land Tax: $527 P/Q approx
In response to the restrictions that have been put in place surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties will be taking buyers through homes by prior appointment only and on an individual basis. If you would like to arrange a time to look through this home, please contact the Agent.