Spacious light-filled living
Located in O’Connor, in a premium corner position on the top floor on the ‘Jandura’ complex, taking full advantage of the north-easterly aspect. Siding parkland, this apartment offers a serene outlook while only being moments from Canberra’s City Centre.
Offering a spacious flexible floorplan with formal entrance corridor, two good-sized segregated bedrooms with built-in-robes, main bathroom and ensuite, separate laundry, a well-equipped kitchen that overlooks the meals and living area. The spacious wrap-around balcony completes this offering.
Conveniently located within walking distance to the light rail, ANU, Braddon and Canberra City. Lyneham and O’Connor shops are also within close proximity providing an idyllic lifestyle with a range of bars, cafes and restaurants.
• Located in the Jandura complex
• North-east facing
• Top floor, corner position
• Siding parkland
• Solid bamboo timber floors
• Two side by side car spaces with storage cage
• Open plan living and meals area
• Kitchen with stainless appliances and fridge
• Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Main bedroom with robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Second bedroom with robes
• Reverse cycle unit to living room
• Unique boutique complex with open air corridors
• Walking distance to Jandura Wetlands
• Lift within complex to all levels
• Communal garden
• Walk to the light rail stop, ANU, Braddon and Canberra City
• Close proximity to Lyneham and O’Connor shops with a wide variety of bars, cafés and restaurants
Rates: $2,039.28 P/A approx.
Body Corp: $4,692 P/A approx
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 10 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.