The pinnacle of apartment living.
Located arguably in Canberra’s best suburb on the doorstep of the Parliamentary Triangle.
Within walking distance to the restaurants and boutique shops of Manuka, Kingston village, Kingston Foreshore and Lake Burley Griffin.
On the ground floor, light-filled, generously proportioned living spaces with front and back outdoor terraces perfect for outside dining and entertaining.
A large, designer kitchen with glass splashback, Caesar stone benchtop and Miele appliances overlooks the open-plan living room.
Two bedrooms plus a separate study, both bedrooms segregated with their own ensuite bathrooms, walk-in-robes and sliding door access to the rear terrace.
Apartments of this size and calibre are a rare offering.
· Walking distance to Manuka (200m approx.) Parliamentary Triangle, Barton offices and Lake Burley Griffin
· Two outdoor terraces at the front and back of the apartment
· 3 of the 4 sides of the apartment with windows – creating light filled living and cross ventilation
· Ground floor with direct street access
· Immaculate condition
· Generous open-plan living space
· Large kitchen with Miele dishwasher, gas cook top, oven and microwave oven
· Double glazed windows
· Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
· Separate study with built-in desk
· Main bedroom with ensuite, walk-in-robe and two sliding doors to terrace
· Second bedroom with ensuite, walk-in-robe and sliding door to the terrace
· Quality curtains, also with sheers.
· European laundry
· Electric hot water
· 2 side-by side car spaces & storage cage
Living Area: 131m2 approx
Outdoor Terrace: 47m2 approx
Rates: $551 P/Q approx
Body Corporate: $2,219 P/Q approx (including sinking fund)
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 10 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.