When Position and Lifestyle are the Priority
This spacious 160m2 (approx.) four bedroom solid brick home sited on a 701m2 parcel of land in one of Dickson’s premier streets, is sure to appeal to both live in owners and investors alike.
Opportunities to buy in this area are rare and this home is no exception being advertised for the first time in over 30 years.
The home comprises four bedrooms with the master bedroom segregated from the other three, and boasting an ensuite bathroom plus access to the back patio and gardens via double sliding doors.
From the separate kitchen and dining room, you walk through to the main living area to a very roomy family room complete with SOLID TIMBER flooring.
Ducted gas heating will keep you toasty warm on those cold Canberra nights, with reverse cycle air conditioning and a slow combustion fireplace in the main living area.
Pure wool neutral toned carpet has been fitted throughout the home, and there is a double garage and low maintenance gardens complete this excellent offering.
Now for the location, this is a very quiet street with neighbouring properties being purchased by young families wishing to avail themselves of the “INNER NORTH LIFESTYLE” and convenience.
You are only a short stroll away to the vibrant Dickson Shopping Precinct with its fabulous restaurants, full sized public pool, medical centre, large supermarket and Tradesmans Club.
Quality schools are also within easy reach Including the Emmaus Christian School, Daramalan College, Dickson College, North Ainslie Primary and Lyneham High School.
You could even sell your second car as a new light rail station is close at hand and will whisk you into the city in minutes.
Be sure to inspect early as there is sure to be interest in the home.
– Spacious 160m2 (approx) four bedroom home
– Quiet street
– RZ3 residential zoning
– Block size 701m2
– Unimproved land value $678,000 (2019)
– Separate family room with solid timber flooring
– Master bedroom segregated from the other three bedrooms
– Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom
– Ducted gas heating and slow combustion “Danish” inspired fireplace
– Reverse cycle air conditioning to main living area
– Double garaging
– Low maintenance gardens
– Close to Daramalan College, Emmaus Christian School, Dickson College and Nth Ainslie Primary with the ANU 15 minutes away
– Dickson Shopping Precinct, restaurants, and public swimming pool a short walk away
– 10 minute drive to Canberra City
– New light rail station only minutes away, proving easy access to the CBD
Rates: $4,575 pa
Land Tax: (if rented) $7,314 pa
UV: $678,000 (2019)
Please note: All figures are approximate, and buyers should make their own enquiries.