Lovely home on a quiet street
If you are looking for the ideal home on a quiet street, then look no further. An attractive street frontage invites you to inspect with the living areas set to the front and all bedrooms to the rear. Recent renovations give the home a modern feel with light filled living spaces and a functional kitchen connected to the open plan family and meals area. The master suite is complemented by a generous walk in robe and ensuite with built in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3.
The flat, level block is set with a Northerly aspect to the rear with easy care gardens offering plenty of room to play and a spacious gabled pergola for outdoor entertaining. If you need more, there is double side gate access to the yard for secure storage of a caravan or other trailer. This home represents an affordable entry to the market and could suit the first home buyer, down sizer or investor alike so make sure you inspect this week.
– Super quiet location
– Single level home on a flat block
– Formal lounge plus open plan living
– Renovated kitchen
– Master suite includes ensuite and walk in robe
– Double roller blinds to the bedrooms and living
– Easy care landscaping with covered entertaining area
– Evaporative cooling
– Ducted gas heating
– Double garage with internal access
– Second driveway with hardstand for a caravan
– Convenient access to public transport on Kerrigan Street