Vendor motivated to sell!!
Great value in central location!!
The minute you walk into this apartment, you are greeted with stylish presentation and modern flair. Positioned on the first floor of the contemporary ‘Observatory Living’ complex with its heated pool, communal barbeque areas and gardens designed by the renowned landscape designer Jamie Durie, this two-bedroom, one bathroom apartment provides comfort and security along with pretty neutral tones, impressive fixtures and fittings and a true feeling of ‘home’. This quality apartment offers open-plan living, spacious bedrooms and a lovely balcony to enjoy the view towards Black Mountain.
• Two-bedroom, one-bathroom, first-floor apartment with an easterly aspect to the living areas and views towards Black Mountain
• Tiled entry directly into separate kitchen
• Spacious open-plan lounge/dining in delightful neutral tones, creating a lovely fresh ambience. A split system air-conditioning unit, ceiling fan, sliding plantation shutters and carpet provide a true sense of comfort and privacy through all the seasons. Direct access to spacious balcony through glass and screen sliding doors with view across to Black Mountain
• Study nook with built-in desk
• Kitchen is modern with stone bench tops, pretty and practical glass splash-back, AEG stainless-steel electric oven, range-hood and cooktop, wood veneer cabinetry, AEG stainless steel dishwasher, double sink, large fridge space and ample storage space including pantry
• Large, three-door linen/storage cupboard
• Master bedroom is spacious with a two-door built-in wardrobe, carpet, Roman blinds, wall mounted reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit and ceiling fan
• Bedroom two is also spacious and has a three-door, one mirrored, built-in wardrobe, carpet and ceiling fan and a view to the pool
• Bathroom has a double size shower, IXL Tastic, heated towel rail, toilet and vanity, plus mirrored wall cabinets with storage
• Separate European-style laundry features a Simpson dryer and tub
• One car basement parking and enclosed storage shed
• Security intercom
• Lift access
• Extra Power points in Kitchen and study nook
• Visitor Parking and bicycle storage
• Complex has heated pool, BBQ area gardens and exercise circuit
• Easy walking distance to public transport, local schools and soon to be developed shops
• Short drive to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre
• EER: 6
• Body Corporate Fees: Total: $679.5 p.q.
(Admin: $510.15 p.q Sinking: $169.35 p.q.)
• Rates: $168 p.q. (approx.)
• Apartment Size: 65m2 (Internal) Balcony: 8m2
• Built in: 2015