Inner North home with beautiful gardens on tree-lined street close to Dickson shops and parklands
This welcoming, freshly presented, central Dickson home is situated in a peaceful tree-lined street, only a short walk to Dickson restaurants and shops
A pathway winds through richly planted native shrubs to an Asian inspired private garden. A huge, covered front deck is a haven for relaxation, enjoying the outlook and birdsong of tiny birds, rosellas and magpies. Gardens and pergola create outstanding street appeal.
The home has been refreshed throughout in neutral white. Overlooking the gardens, the generous formal lounge features new carpet and double doors opening onto the deck. There is double glazing to rooms along the front of the home, kitchen and other living spaces.
The main living area features striking Jarrah flooring with double glazed doors onto an open rear deck and gardens. A generous area of curved Jarrah benchtop is a highlight in the kitchen, which is equipped with a gas cooktop and Electrolux oven.
Comfort is ensured with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, supported by an 8 kW solar system.
The master bedroom enjoys the private garden outlook and has a door onto the deck, a walk-in robe and a small dressing room. Adjacent is the second bedroom, study or nursery.
Casual living leads to three other bedrooms; the rear room could also be used as a rumpus. New carpet features here and in one other bedroom. The bathroom includes a bath and w/c, with a separate additional w/c and vanity.
The sunny open rear deck and another covered entertaining deck are just two of the sitting areas to be discovered amidst the Asian themed, beautifully landscaped rear gardens, bordered by native hedging. At the back is a pergola and three timber benches, another spot to enjoy the peacefulness.
The friendly, quiet neighbourhood is a short, pleasant stroll to the Dickson cafes, restaurants and shops, and the swimming pool. Many sought after schools are only a short walk or cycle. Dickson wetlands, several parks and playing fields, as well as Mt. Ainslie nature trails, are close by.
A five bedroom home in one of the best Inner North locations, ready for summer entertaining and relaxation, with much to offer in choice of outdoor living areas, for all weather and seasons!
– Home with fresh presentation, in superb quiet location, short walk to Dickson centre and transport
– Huge front deck is a magnet for relaxation enjoying private garden outlook, peace and birdsong
– Densely planted gardens, landscaping and pergola create outstanding street appeal
– Neutral white décor throughout and new carpet to formal lounge, two bedrooms and study
– Double glazing to all windows and doors in lounge, casual living area and master bedroom
– Ducted, zoned reverse cycle air conditioning supported by an 8 kW solar system, approx. 5 years old
– Generous lounge offers garden views and double doors open to the front deck
– Casual living features Jarrah flooring and opens onto an open rear entertaining deck
– Kitchen has a good area of Jarrah benchtop, a gas cooktop and Electrolux oven
– Dining area features a sliding door with additional tilt function, opening to the rear deck
– Open rear deck leads down to a second, covered entertaining deck
– Master bedroom segregated at front offers garden outlook, two walk-in robes and a door to deck
– Three secondary bedrooms accessed from dining room, two with new carpet
– Sound dampening glass wall and door panels to spacious rear bedroom/rumpus
– Bathroom includes a bath and an additional separate w/c and basin, and separate laundry
– Asian themed, landscaped rear garden bordered by neat hedging has pergola and three benches
– Five raised veggie beds, four with possum proofing and screening to air conditioning unit
– Crimsafe screens to front and rear doors, security cameras and solar sensor lights to front
– Three phase power to home and six outside electrical power outlets
– Double carport , a workshop with a table and screened area for bins, and Colorbond fencing
– Water tanks and watering system to gardens
Rates $ 4,851.00 pa (approx.)
UV $ 937,000 (approx)