Contemporary elegance with an inspired Tuscan flair!
Please note- best access is from Kalma Way
Flooded with northerly light and contemporary in design, this elegant two-bedroom, two-bathroom corner apartment is both modern and welcoming.
Inspired by the artistic flair of the Italian Tuscany region and located on level one of the Siena complex, the fourth stage of the Campbell 5 precinct, you’ll be immediately impressed by the generous layout, the natural stone finishes and the soft monochromatic tones throughout this apartment.
The leafy view to Hassett Park and Mount Ainslie provides a great backdrop to the open-plan kitchen and living area and the balcony is perfectly positioned to enjoy outdoor entertaining and the city surrounds. The master bedroom is privately positioned and offers a well-equipped modern ensuite with heated floor and towel rack whilst the second bedroom captures the soft northern light and also has access to the front balcony. The main bathroom features a gorgeous free-standing bath and the handy European style laundry is centrally located for convenience.
With two car spaces and a storage cage and plenty of internal storage, a communal roof top garden for entertaining and only minutes from the City Centre, Lake Burley Griffin, public transport, The CIT and a myriad of cafes and other facilities, this is the ideal home for those wanting the simplicity of life.
• Entry with cloak cupboard and storage
• North-east facing open plan living with engineered timber flooring, high ceilings, decorative cornices, two sets of roller blinds on the windows, built-in cabinetry and sliding double glazed glass and screen door to balcony with lighting and power
• Kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar, soft-close drawers, double sink, dishwasher, induction cooktop, electric oven, rangehood, built-in microwave, pantry
• Master bedroom is private and has carpet, roller blind on window, mirrored built-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Ensuite has floor to ceiling tiles, heated floor and towel rail, vanity with mirrored storage, shower and toilet
• Bedroom two is north-east facing with windows on either side of the room and has carpet, curtains, mirrored built-in wardrobe, sliding double glazed glass and screen door to balcony
• Main bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles, free standing bath, shower, toilet, vanity with mirrored storage, heated floor and towel rail
• European laundry has wash tub and wall mounted dryer
• Linen cupboard
• North-easterly view to Mount Ainslie and Hassett Park
• Short walk to City Centre, CIT Reid campus, Lake Burley Griffin, local cafés, gyms, public transport
• Lift access
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Communal roof top garden
• Two side by side car spaces plus storage cage (Basement two)
• Common car wash facilities (Basement Three)
• Rates: $603 p.q. (approx.)
• Strata fees: $1,229 p.q. (approx.)
• Apartment size: 93m2 internal; Balcony 14m2
• Rental appraisal: $700- $750 per week
• Land Tax (If rented out): $751 p.q. (approx.)
• EER: 6
• Complex built in: 2019
• Built by Chase Construction
• Developer: JW Land