Spacious Apartment in the Heart of Griffith
Welcome to this spacious, first floor, single level apartment located in the Old Inner South precinct opposite Manuka pool, Manuka Oval and the beautiful Telopea Park.
Situated in a highly sought-after area, ideally located between Kingston & Manuka villages, this apartment boasts an iconic outlook that captures the true essence of this charming locale.
Upon entering, you will be greeted by an amazing light-filled living space that offers ample room for relaxation and entertainment. The flowing concept design seamlessly connects the living, dining, and kitchen, creating a wonderful flow throughout the apartment. Large picture windows allow natural light to flood in, creating an inviting and airy atmosphere.
The renovated kitchen features modern appliances, sleek countertops, and plenty of storage space, making it a master chef’s dream. Whether you enjoy cooking for yourself or entertaining guests, this feature kitchen is a perfect place to enjoy.
The apartment offers three generously sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom boasts its own balcony, wall-through-robe and en-suite.
* North-westerly orientation
* 128m2 approx of living area
* Floor to ceiling windows along the front side which open onto the covered balcony spanning the entire width of the apartment
* Windows and balcony on two sides – allowing lots of natural light and cross ventilation
* Fully renovated open-plan living and kitchen area
* Kitchen with large stone bench top/breakfast bar, integrated fridge, freeze and dishwasher, glass splashback, LED strip lighting and soft close cabinetry
* Bedroom 3 with sliding door to balcony, built-in-robe and study desk
* Bedroom two with built-in-robe and windows onto rear balcony
* Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and laundry with clothes dryer
* Main bedroom with sliding door to rear balcony, large walk-through-robe and en-suite with floor to ceiling tiles
* Two side by side car spaces & storage room
* Walk to Telopea Park, Manuka Shops, Manuka Oval, Kingston foreshore and Lake Burley Griffith
* Walk to the Parliamentary Triangle
EER: The property complies with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations, or further inspection times.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs.