Gorgeous Apartment with Courtyard in Barton
This outstanding one bedroom apartment with courtyard and located in the highly regarded Governor Place complex is the definition of lifestyle and convenience. Beautifully presented with open style living space which opens to a sizeable courtyard providing a perfect combination of indoor/outdoor living. Available for a long lease, this apartment is suited to government, corporate and diplomatic clients.
Features of the apartment include:
– Ground Floor Courtyard apartment with 62sqm living space, 31sqm courtyard.
– Open style living space with sliding glass doors opening to courtyard.
– Modern kitchen with electric appliances, dishwasher, great serving and storage space.
– Main bedroom with built in wardrobes and sliding doors to courtyard.
– Stylish bathroom with storage.
– Split system heating and cooling.
– Private courtyard ideal for entertaining plus access to internal common gardens.
– Single basement car space plus storage cage.
– Beautifully established complex gardens.
Ideal for those working in Canberra Parliamentary Triangle and Canberras inner south, appreciate the lifestyle and convenience of the Governor Place precinct. Restaurants and coffee shops available plus easy access to the Manuka for all your shopping needs including supermarket, post office, banks and wonderful restaurants, cafes and eateries. Bus service nearby.
Available 18th July 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.