A Place with Space
Located in the ever-popular suburb of Chapman, this newly built four-bedroom, two storey home with a stunning Canberra backdrop is sure to impress.
Upstairs you’ll find the light-filled living and dining area which feature sliding glass doors that open directly onto a covered balcony that’s perfect for entertaining, making outdoor dinner parties possible even on rainy nights. The wonderfully designed open-plan kitchen and dining are completed with a walk-in pantry, Blanco gas cooktop, oven, and Bosch dishwasher seamlessly integrated with the waterfall edge island bench.
On the ground floor is the master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe and two further bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, which can be easily converted into a home office or recreation room. The lower floor also features a second living area, which opens onto the private and low maintenance backyard. A second master bedroom on the first floor provides a perfect space for your guests.
– Newly built four-bedroom, three-bathroom, two storey home
– 6.6Kw Solar System – Huge savings on your electricity bill
– The option of two master bedrooms designed with their own ensuite and walk-in wardrobes
– Bedrooms three and four with built-in wardrobes
– Stylish bathrooms with ceiling to floor tiles and a convenient powder room on each floor
– Covered balcony overlooking the backyard
– Double glazed windows
– Timber flooring throughout the living spaces
– Sleek and stylish kitchen that flows through to the dining and living areas
– Walk-in pantry, Blanco gas cooktop, oven, and fully integrated Bosch dishwasher
– Swann Intercom and Video Door phone with 7″ LCD Monitor
– Private and low maintenance backyard
– Laundry with external access
– Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
– Double automatic garage with remote and internal access
– Under house and under stair storage
Available 23 August 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.