PREMIUM TOWNHOUSE IN IDEAL BRUCE LOCATION
Don’t miss this opportunity to live in this exceptional three bedroom townhouse in “The Bowery” in Bruce. This beautiful townhouse is spread over three levels and incorporates a private internal lift allowing easy access to all levels and is ideal for wheelchair access throughout the home. With a focus on natural light, this townhouse is presented with inclusions of the highest standard and presented with tasteful and neutral decor.
– Double automatic garage with stairwell and lift access.
– Great storage
– Open plan living area with full length windows overlooking the front courtyard.
– Designer kitchen with Bosch appliances including gas cooktop, built in microwave, dishwasher and great storage and serving space.
– Meals/Family area off the kitchen, ideal for everyday living.
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling.
– Double glazed windows and sliding glass doors.
– Timber deck with enclosed courtyard.
– Main bedroom with built in wardrobes and stylish ensuite.
– Additional two bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
– Main bathroom services these bedrooms.
Enjoy the opportunity this townhouse presents in close proximity to some of Canberra’s major facilities including University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital, the AIS and GIO Stadium. Do your shopping at Westfield Belconnen or convenient to the City Centre. Bus services nearby.
Pets considered on application.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.