Tucked away at the rear of the Banksia Court boutique complex of only 8, this light-filled, single-level townhouse will be a welcome offering for those looking to enjoy the low-maintenance lifestyle on offer at 8/80 Marr Street.
Surrounding the home is expansive courtyard space, which is a stand out feature and creates a private sanctuary, perfect for outdoor entertaining. A brand new covered alfresco with auto blind will give protection from the elements. Like the outdoors, the home itself is spacious with separate living areas and a completely renovated kitchen with an island bench with breakfast bar, induction cooking, built in microwave and a dishwasher.
The three spacious bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and access to the large main bathroom and updated ensuite. There is also a fill sized laundry.
Remote control blinds throughout the home, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, gas instantaneous hot water, ceiling fans, insulation and security cameras at the front and rear of the home all help to create a comfortable home that is ready for immediate enjoyment.
In walking distance to Marist College, Melrose High, the local Pearce Shops, Southlands Mawson and public transport, and with the Woden Town Centre only a short drive away, convenience is assured.
– Boutique development of only 8
– Tucked away at the rear of the development
– Single-level townhouse
– Huge front courtyard with covered alfresco
– Light-filled lounge and dining rooms
– Family/meals area
– Updated kitchen
– Island bench with breakfast bar
– Induction cooktop, electric oven, built in microwave and dishwasher
– Huge master bedroom with updated ensuite
– Renovated bathroom
– Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
– Full sized laundry
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Remote control blinds throughout the house
– Ceiling fans
– Rear courtyard with mature gardens
– Tandem garage with internal access and automatic door
– Walking distance to local schools and shops, and public transport
Living Size: 164m2
Block Size: 504m2 (approx.)
Available 25 November 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.