Three bedroom townhouse with extra parking
This modern three-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse in the quiet ‘Ashi’ complex in Coombs offers comfortable and stylish living.
The open plan living, and dining room has wooden floorboards, ducted heating, and cooling and access to the large courtyard with garden shed and room for extra parking.
The modern kitchen with a gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, extra bench space, and storage.
Upstairs is a separate living area / study nook, three good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The main bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite, and reverse cycle heating and cooling.
A large hot water system provides plenty of hot water to the two bathrooms.
Plus exclusive rights to an extra parking space at the front of the unit in this quiet complex with visitor parking and outdoor communal area with BBQ.
– Three bedrooms with built-ins
– Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Two bathrooms
– Large living space with access to the large courtyard
– Island kitchen with extra bench space and gas cooktop
– Plenty of internal storage
– Double glazing throughout
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Garden shed
– Double lock-up garage plus exclusive rights to extra parking
– Plenty of visitors parking
Just minutes to Cooleman Court, Mt Stromlo, Coombs Primary, public transport, easy access to the City Centre, Belconnen and Woden Town Centre.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.