LIVE UPSTAIRS AND WORK DOWNSTAIRS
Combining contemporary Inner-South living with commercial opportunity, enjoy the lifestyle and convenience 7/10 Parbery Street, Kingston presents.
Positioned in the Kingsborough complex and packed with potential and versatility, the units unique floorplan showcases a one bedroom apartment upstairs with street frontage office space downstairs, ideal for live in business owners.
Upstairs, the modern one bedroom unit boasts high quality finishes throughout, open-plan living and generous living space. Designed for ease of living, the kitchen is fitted with premium appliances including an electric cooktop, dishwasher and is complete with an abundance of storage.
Additional inclusions such as reverse cycle heating and cooling, large balcony and private access can be enjoyed by the unit.
Downstairs, enjoy street frontage to Parbery Lane, generous office space, potential and versatility, with endless opportunity.
Offering a unique blend between commercial office space and private living, enjoy the lifestyle this property presents. Located just a stones throw from Kingston Foreshore, Kingston Shops, eateries, cafe’s, restaurants, with everything you need at your doorstep, this rare opportunity is not one to miss!
Features of this property include:
– One bedroom apartment upstairs with private access
– Street frontage multi-purpose office space downstairs, commercial opportunity
– Modern kitchen with electric cooking including dishwasher
– Double glazed windows
– Easy care floorboards to office space
– Blend of hybrid floorboards and carpet in unit
– Built-in wardrobes in bedroom
– Main bathroom with European laundry with combined washer/dryer
– Additional powder room located downstairs
– Single automatic garage
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling downstairs
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling upstairs
– Ideal for live in business owners
– Street frontage with two office/commercial rooms
– Private access available to downstairs and upstairs regions
– Amenities of Kingsborough include gym, sauna and pool *please note use of the pool, gym and sauna requires a membership*
– Close proximity to eateries, shops, cafes, Kingston Foreshore and Manuka
The property does not comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstance’s