Elevated, extended and renovated family home with amazing views
Positioned on a 916m2 block surrounded by established gardens that afford excellent privacy, this spacious home perfectly combines family living with a sought-after, convenient location.
Spread over two levels, the lower level has been designed to create a seamless relationship between indoor and outdoor living, with the informal living areas connecting through huge windows and glass doors to the expansive entertaining deck, which overlooks the sizeable and private backyard. The north facing open-plan family and dining room is further enhanced by Tassie Oak timber flooring and a slow combustion fireplace, and is simply a beautiful space to enjoy in the winter months with the sunshine streaming in. The lounge room offers a second living space separated from the informal living areas by the renovated kitchen that showcases stone bench tops and quality appliances.
The top floor of the home is dedicated to parents and serves as a wonderful retreat with a study/sitting room that takes in the sensational views over Woden Valley through the floor to ceiling windows. The bedroom itself is spacious and offers a walk-in wardrobe and updated ensuite. The three other bedrooms are on the lower level ensuring segregation, each an excellent size, with built-in wardrobes and access to the renovated bathroom.
A tandem garage and single garage plus ample workshop space ensures that all your storage and hobby needs are covered, but with Curtin Primary, Holy Trinity Primary, the Curtin shops, ovals and nature trails within easy walking distance, the option to leave your car at home is very appealing.
– 916m2 block
– Elevated position
– North facing to the rear
– Established front yard
– Private front balcony
– Separate lounge room
– Huge, open-plan, light-filled family and dining room with Tassie Oak timber flooring and a slow combustion fireplace
– Updated kitchen with stone bench tops, updated appliances and excellent storage space
– Upstairs master retreat with a study/sitting room with amazing views, a spacious bedroom, walk-in wardrobe and updated ensuite with a separate toilet
– Three large bedrooms on the main level, all with built-in wardrobes and carpet
– Renovated main bathroom with separate toilet
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Double glazed windows throughout
– Expansive rear entertaining deck, with a covered area and storage underneath
– Good backyard space, with plenty of grassed area
– Tandem garage plus single garage, both with automatic doors
– Huge workshop space
Located within walking distance to local schools, shops, ovals and nature trails
Available 22 December 2023
The property complies with the minimum ceiling insulation standard
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.