Enjoy the Lifestyle and Convenience of Campbell
Set in a highly regarded street of Campbell, this three bedroom home presents beautifully inside and out. With features such as L-shaped living dining room with timber flooring, showcase windows with French doors leading to front terrace and on trend feature walls, this home has a recognisable sense of character and comfort. The home is complemented by the structured garden and art deco style front terrace, this home will be a delight to come home to.
Features of the home include:
– Combined living dining area with timber flooring, feature windows providing a great sense of light and privacy curtains.
– Kitchen includes gas cooktop, dishwasher and good storage and serving space.
– Three good size bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes.
– Bathroom with separate toilet.
– Ducted gas heating plus split system to the living room and ceiling fan in main bedroom.
– Double glazed windows to the front of the home.
– Tandem garage and tandem carport.
– Structured gardens
– Posting Clause applies.
Located in the heart of Canberra’s inner north, Campbell is recognised for being convenient to the Government offices at Russell along with other Government and corporate workplaces in the City. Close to Campbell shops for your daily requirements or new cafes, coffee shops and bars in the C5 precinct. Equidistant to Canberra Centre and Majura shopping precincts. Spend your weekends enjoying a walk or bike ride to Lake Burley Griffin or take your visitors to the War Memorial. Bus services nearby.
Available from 12/01/24
The property does not comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.