One Bedroom Apartment in the heart of Gungahlin ready for you to move in!
Perfectly situated in Gungahlin, offering bright and convenient living with a stunning kitchen, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and electric cooking top.
Featuring one spacious bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, split system heating and cooling in the living area and a balcony with amazing mountain views, this property is a perfect place to entertain all year round.
Don’t miss this Modern and versatile one bedroom apartment having superior design and an exceptional floor plan.
• Basement car park with lift access
• Reverse-cycle heating and cooling
• Intercom & Lift access
• Spacious Bedroom with built in wardrobe.
• Stainless steel dishwasher
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Right above all amenities, Gungahlin Town Centre, Coles, restaurants, and cafes.
• Close to public transport
Located within walking distance to Gungahlin town centre, restaurants, cafés & schools. Leave your car at home and walk to major supermarkets, medical centres and department stores or catch the light rail to the city. Spend your weekends around walking or cycling around the Yerrabi Pond District Park and local parks. Easy Public transport access to Canberra CBD.
Available 05 March 2024
The property has a valid exemption for the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Viewing by appointment and virtual inspection available
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.