Stylish Gungahlin Town Centre Apartment
Situated in the heart of Gungahlin Town Centre, this modern apartment is located within the popular “Centro” development and is available now for rent.
The carpeted and open plan living, and dining space is light-filled with direct access to the private balcony, with a peaceful outlook over established trees and greenery. The modern kitchen offers plenty of bench and storage space, electric cooking and dishwasher.
The main bedroom is a generous size, including a large built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors. The second bedroom is accessed through sliding doors from the living space and offers built-in shelving, providing the perfect space for a study, home office or guest bedroom.
The bathroom is spacious and light and includes a European style laundry cupboard with dryer included.
Additional features include split system heating and cooling, single allocated basement car parking and storage cage.
With-in walking distance to the Gungahlin Marketplace this property will be rented quickly!
– Main bedroom with built in wardrobe
– Carpeted and open plan living and dining space
– Split system heating and cooling
– Modern kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
– Private balcony
– Single allocated basement car park
– Storage cage
– Central location
Available 5 October 2023
The property complies with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.