Offering high quality renovations and inclusions throughout, this exquisite architect-designed four-bedroom home presents a rare opportunity to live in one of Weston Creeks most tightly held pockets, allowing you to come home and enjoy the location, lifestyle and convenience without compromise.
Spread over the split-level open-plan design and with ease of family living in mind, enjoy three large living areas, each offering versatile floorplans. The stunning kitchen can be located in the heart of the home, featuring high quality appliances, ample storage and a large walk-in-pantry.
Breath-taking views from the kitchen and living areas over the swimming pool to Black Mountain Tower and the Arboretum are sure to impress.
The master suite has been ideally designed, complete with a walk-in robe and a large en-suite featuring a double walk-in shower. Three additional bedrooms, all with built-in robes, share the large main bathroom, complete with a shower, heated flooring and floating vanity.
Summer entertaining is at your fingertips with sliding doors opening the entire lower level and allowing access out to the pool, entertaining area, verandas and out-door lounge area, creating a seamless blend between indoor and outdoor entertaining.
Located only metres from the many walking trails of the Cooleman Ridge Nature Reserve, and in close proximity to local shops, great schools and close access to Woden Town Centre, this amazing property truly is the ultimate family home.
Features of this home include:
– Flexible lease term, available for 6 to 9 months
– Four bedrooms, all with built-in robes and new carpet
– Two bathrooms with heated floors
– Three generous living areas
– Separate office
– Modern kitchen with quality inclusions including walk-in pantry
– Spacious laundry with ample storage and extra toilet
– Double garage with remote door includes a mezzanine storage space and – secure storage room to the rear
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Huge covered outdoor entertaining area with Cooldek roof and stunning views
– Mineral pool with solar heating, pool maintenance included in lease
– Established, easy-care gardens with irrigation system, garden maintenance included in lease
– 15.1KW solar system
– Double glazed windows
– Walking distance to Cooleman Ridge, local playground, Fisher shops
– Close to Cooleman Court shopping Centre, Westfield Woden, and major arterial roads to the city.
– Architecturally designed home, fully renovated with design by Adam Hobill Design and built by award winning Brother Projects
Available 15 December 2023
The property complies with the minimum ceiling insulation standard
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.