Beautiful Family Home in an Ideal Location! **2 WEEKS RENT FREE**
**OFFERING 2 WEEKS RENT FREE MUST APPLY BY SUNDAY 8/01/2023**
This 3 Bedroom family home is ideally located in the very sought after suburb of Red Hill. The property offers 3 generously sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
The kitchen has been renovated recently with high end stone bench and new appliances and a gas cooktop.
This property has a low maintenance back yard and double lock up garage with plenty of space for storage.
– Great sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
– Seperate Lounge & Dining area.
– Large bathrooms, one with bathtub.
– Fully renovated kitchen with gas cook top
– Low maintenance back yard.
– Double lock up garage with storage and driveway for more spaces to park your car.
– Gas heater and evoporative cooling.
– Underfloor heating.
– Close to local schools, shops & public transport.
– Water Consumption is included in the rent.
– This property is unfurnished.
This beautiful property is located close to the trendy Manuka & Kingston shopping Centre, the imminent Kingston foreshores, medical facilities, restaurants and theatres plus only a short drive to Canberra’s CBD area, parklands and the beautiful Lake Burley Griffin.
Available from 1 December 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.