EXECUTIVE TOWNHOUSE IN CANBERRA'S INNER SOUTH
Located in the highly regarded “Georgetown” complex, this two bedroom executive townhouse is spread over two levels and delivers space, class and style. With open plan living, high ceilings and two courtyards this townhouse is appealing to those wanting to be in the heart of the the Inner South
– Two storey townhouse, generous sized throughout with front and rear courtyards
– Spacious open style living and dining area, high ceilings, sliding glass doors leading to the rear courtyard
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Light filled designer kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, great serving and storage space
– Private front courtyard
– Complex with swimming pool
– A large master bedroom suite with walk in and built in wardrobes.
– Second bedroom , built in wardrobes & the ability to have study nook included.
– Bedrooms with reverse cycle heating and cooling and ceiling fans.
– Main bathroom with shower, bath & vanity.
– Separate laundry.
Appreciate the lifestyle and convenience of Canberra’s inner south with the restaurants, cafes, eateries and facilities of Kingston only a block away. Spend your weekends by the lake or going to the Kingston Bus Depot Markets.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations, or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.