Fabulous family home
This eye catching renovated three/four bedroom, two bathroom plus ensuite residence set in one of Watson’s most picturesque and desirable streets where the glorious leafy trees form a canopy from one end to the other will impress from the moment you arrive with its unique style setting it apart from the rest.
This light filled home set over two levels and is designed for ease of living with great areas to enjoy both indoors and out.
Downstairs features a lovely living area that flows through to the superb large renovated kitchen that boasts stainless steel bench tops, a dishwasher, 6 burner gas cook top and endless amounts of storage. On this level you also have a renovated bathroom, laundry, third bedroom and second living area or large bedroom depending on your needs.
Upstairs is a further two bedrooms plus the exquisite bathroom and ensuite with an abundance of storage to utilise as well. Stunning ash floors are an added attraction and feature throughout the home adding that special touch and a wonderful ambiance.
Other excellent additions include some double glazed windows, solar hot water, ducted gas heating, three reverse cycle split systems, Crimsafe security doors and some Crimsafe screens. The home is set on an easy care block with a new driveway and parking area to the front, fabulous raised veggie gardens and a large covered deck to relax and enjoy outdoor dining and entertaining. Positioned just metres from the park and within a mere stroll to the fabulous local shopping centre, cafes, an excellent choice of schools, the Australian Catholic University and public transport as well as being within just minutes of EPIC (farmers markets held here each Saturday), Mount Majura nature reserve and sporting facilities.
– Renovated three/four bedroom, ensuite plus two bathroom home
– Unique and special versatile residence offering a flexible floor plan
– One of a kind home set in a glorious picturesque tree lined street
– Fabulous neighbours
– Positioned only one home from the park
– Set over two levels with bedrooms both upstairs and down
– Modern rendered exterior
– Lovely and light throughout
– Superb kitchen with a 6 burner gas cook top, dishwasher, stainless steel bench tops and an abundance of storage
– Lovely renovated bathrooms
– Stunning Ash floors throughout the home
– Double glazed windows in the bedrooms, kitchen, upstairs bathrooms and living areas
– Storage galore throughout the home
– Ducted gas heating plus 3 reverse cycle split systems
– Solar hot water with a booster
– Crimsafe security doors plus some screens
– Keyless entry to the side door
– Large covered deck
– Raised veggie gardens
– Front and rear watering system
– New driveway and parking area
– Easy care surrounds
– Ideal location so close to a great choice of local schools, the Australian Catholic University, Watson shopping centre, cafes and public transport
– An easy drive to the City Centre and sporting facilities
– Will be just minutes from the proposed light rail
Available from 21 December 2023
The property does not comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances