Modern Executive Apartment in the heart of City!
Seize the opportunity to live in the heart of Canberra City, now you have a chance to experience the city in a way you’ve never imagined. This lovely two-bedroom apartment offers many features that will make for comfortable and enjoyable living with BBQ area facility with a panoramic view.
Perfectly situated in Braddon, offering newly build modern apartment with stunning kitchen, electric cooktop, dishwasher, and a dryer. You can enjoy a spacious living space in this 2-bedroom apartment with built-in robes, ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning and elegant finishes throughout.
• Reverse-cycle heating and cooling
• Intercom & Lift access
• Stainless steel appliances
• Induction cooktop
• BBQ area facility with a panoramic view
• 2 car parks
• Spacious Bedroom with built in wardrobe
• 8-minute walk to Lake Burley Griffin
• 10-minute walk to Australian National University
• Directly opposite the Canberra Centre, a minutes’ walk away
• A short walk to the bustling food and drink precinct in Braddon
• Proximity to stage one of Canberra’s light rail and other public transport
Appreciate the opportunities of Braddon which is well recognised as the cosmopolitan hub of Canberra’s inner north with restaurants, cafes, coffee shops and quirky boutique stores. Walk to work in the city or the ANU, this apartment offers inner city lifestyle and convenience. Bus services nearby.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations, or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.