EASY CARE LIVING AT ITS BEST
Spaciously designed over two levels, the ground floor with a front courtyard, open-plan living, powder room and a well-equipped kitchen with a large pantry. Internal access from the single garage and carport.
The upper level provides a study nook, two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main bathroom and an oversized master bedroom with balcony, walk-through wardrobe and ensuite.
Conveniently located in Lawson, within close proximity to University of Canberra, Belconnen, Calvary hospital, Bruce Stadium and a very short drive into Canberra City.
• ‘Eastridge’ development
• Direct street access
• Double garage on ground level with internal access and automatic door
• Front courtyard
• Open-plan living room
• Kitchen with stone benchtops and Bosch stainless appliances and large walk-in pantry
• Gas cooking
• Powder room
• Separate laundry
• Under stair storage
• LED Lights
• Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling
• Timber floor to downstairs
• Carpet to upstairs
• Study nook and linen cupboard
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe, balcony and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Single garage & carport
Lawson is a very conveniently located suburb, with easy access to main roads to Belconnen, Canberra City and beyond.
Available 4th January 2024
The property complies with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.