MODERN APARTMENT LIVING WITH PLENTY OF OUTDOOR SPACE
This two bedroom ground floor apartment offers a clever floorplan and all the necessary features to ensure comfortable living.
An easy walk to the Gungahlin Marketplace, convenience is ensured without compromise on comfort with supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and retail shops just moments away.
This apartment ticks all the boxes of a modern lifestyle.
– Dining room/office space, plus additional living room
– Two spacious courtyards on either side of the apartment
– A very functional kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher
– Large master bedroom with built in wardrobes and courtyard access
– Spacious ensuite
– Second bedroom with built in wardrobes
– Very large main bathroom
– Two car spaces, one underground with additional storage cage
– Split System Air conditioner
Available 20th August 2022
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Arranging an inspection is easy!
If you are on our website or Allhomes click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au or domain.com.au send an email enquiry and we will respond with inspection times.
To apply online please visit www.luton.com.au and click the ‘apply now’ button on the listing that you are interested in to be redirected to www.1form.com.au
Luton application forms are also available on our website.
PAYMENT OF RENT
The calculation of calendar monthly rent is – Rent per week, divided by 7, multiplied by 365, divided into 12 = $per C/month.
Rent is payable via direct debit from your nominated bank account on the first day of each calendar month.
Luton Properties does not accept cash payments for rent or the security bond.