Beautiful Renovated Apartment with Large Courtyard!
Experience the perfect blend of comfort and modern living in this recently renovated 2-bedroom apartment. With freshly painted walls throughout, this sunlit corner apartment boasts an abundance of natural light. As you step inside, you’ll find a spacious and inviting open plan living and dining area that’s perfect for relaxation and entertainment. The kitchen featuring a gas stovetop and dishwasher, making meal preparation effortless.
The master bedroom is generously sized and includes mirrored walk-through wardrobes on both sides, along with a convenient ensuite. Bedroom two is versatile, making it ideal for a home study or a comfortable second bedroom, complete with its mirrored wardrobe. The main bathroom features a bathtub with an overhead shower, a toilet, and ample storage. Both bedrooms are equipped with reverse cycle heating and cooling for year-round comfort.
Enjoy an oversized courtyard, perfect for outdoor relaxation, or al fresco dining. This spacious outdoor area provides a private and tranquil retreat right at your doorstep, making it an ideal extension of your living space.
Located conveniently near local shops, schools, and public transport, this apartment offers easy access to the vibrant Kingston shops, the picturesque Kingston Foreshore, public transportation, and schools. It’s also close to iconic attractions such as the Parliamentary Triangle, Fyshwick Markets, the Old Bus Depot Markets, Maunka Oval, and Manuka Village Shopping Centre.
– Located on the ground floor.
– Recently renovated.
– Freshly painted walls throughout.
– Hybrid flooring throughout living and dining area.
– Brand new carpet flooring throughout both bedrooms.
– Spacious and comfortable open plan living and dining area.
– Kitchen with gas stovetop and dishwasher.
– Master bedroom with walk-through wardrobes plus ensuite.
– Bedroom two with mirrored wardrobe.
– Reverse Cycle Heating and Cooling in both bedrooms.
– Private courtyard off the master bedroom and the second bedroom.
– Main bathroom has a bath with an overhead shower, toilet, and vanity with storage.
– Laundry features dryer and washing tub.
– Oversized courtyard.
– One car basement parking.
– Security intercom.
Seize this opportunity to make this beautifully renovated apartment your new home. Contact us today to schedule a viewing and experience the best of modern living in a prime location!
Viewing by appointment and virtual inspection available
EER: Not complied.
– The property does not comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.