Executive Apartment with Direct Views of Parliament House
With direct Parliament House views, this executive three-bedroom apartment in the well recognized “The Senator Residences” on the Forrest/Deakin border is the definition of lifestyle and convenience. With 150 m2 of open plan living space delightfully complimented by a 59m2 patio, this apartment is incredibly spacious and comfortable. With features of the highest standard including hardwood flooring in the living space, full length of bifold windows leading to the patio and a stylish kitchen this apartment in uncompromised. Available for a long lease, this apartment will appeal to professionals, corporate, defence or diplomatic clients.
Features of this apartment include:
– Ground Floor apartment with 150m2 living plus 59m2 with front and rear patio (front suspended)
– Generous north facing open plan combined living and dining area with hardwood flooring.
– Full length, floor to ceiling bi-fold windows leading to patio.
– Undercover and open style patio ideal for all weather entertaining.
– Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, integrated fridge, ample serving and storage space including pantry
– Master bedroom with built in wardrobes plus walk through wardrobes to stylish ensuite and access to rear balcony.
– Bedroom 2 with built in wardrobes and access to rear balcony.
– Bedroom 3 – internal, with built in wardrobes, ideal for guest room or large study for those working from home.
– Main bathroom services these bedrooms.
– Separate laundry with dryer and storage.
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
– Two parking spaces with two storage cages.
– Complex gardens with grassed area and picnic table.
– Views of Parliament House.
Located in the heart of the Parliamentary Triangle this apartment is in walking distance to several government offices or equidistant for those working in Canberra City or Woden plus Canberra and John James Hospitals. Enjoy the cafes, restaurants and eateries at Manuka or Deakin shops. Bus services on the street outside the complex.
Available 8th December 2023
EER: The property has a valid exemption and is not required to comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.