Neat and tidy apartment in great location
This sun filled two-bedroom apartment close to Curtin shops is a must to see.
Situated on the ground floor with an open plan living and dining room that has brand new timber look flooring and a reverse cycle air conditioner for year-round comfort.
The main bedroom includes a full wall length built-in wardrobe, and the second bedroom is generous in size with large windows. The recently renovated bathroom is combined with the laundry and has washing machine taps ready to connect your washing machine.
The unit comes with an allocated carport and there is plenty of visitor parking.
– Open plan living and dining area
– New timber look flooring in the living room and bedrooms
– Bathroom recently renovated
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling in living area
– Single allocated carport with visitor parking in front of unit
– Single level unit
Conveniently located walking distance from great cafes, restaurants and a variety of shops and amenities in the Curtin shopping area and is only a short distance from Canberra Hospital, Woden shopping complex, public transport, parks, and walking tracks.
Available 5 August 2022
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.