Spacious 1 Bedroom Apartment
Perfectly situated in Forde, offering bright and convenient living with a stunning kitchen, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and electric cook top.
Featuring one generous size bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, Reverse cycle heating and cooling in the living area, this property is a perfect place to entertain all year round.
Don’t miss this modern and versatile one bedroom apartment having a superior design, an exceptional floor plan and located in a quiet street. Easy care living whilst ideally positioned for both lifestyle and convenience this apartment has plenty to offer.
– Ample storage under the stairs and garden shed in the courtyard
– Dedicated parking space on site
– An open plan kitchen and living room.
– Quality appliances
– Spacious Bedroom with built in wardrobe.
– Electric cooking and dishwasher to the kitchen and plenty of cupboard space.
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling system
– Laundry with wall mounted dryer.
A short distance to the Forde and Bonner centre, convenient location while it is located at a quiet corner in the suburb. Only a few minutes away from early learning centre, Burgmann School and Gungahlin College as well as the new Forde shops and short drive to Gungahlin shopping centre.
Available 27 November 2023
The property does not comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations, or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.