Stunning two-bedroom apartment at The Griffin
Located at ‘The Griffin’ in Parkes, this modern two-bedroom ground floor apartment boasts a large private courtyard, perfect for entertaining.
Inside you will find a spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area with some extra space for a study nook. Offering solid timber flooring, ducted heating and cooling, wall to ceiling double glazed windows with both roller blinds and sheer curtains.
The kitchen is equipped with a 30mm stone benchtop, glass cabinets with LED lighting, Miele appliances and an externally ducted rangehood. Both bathroom suites feature custom vanity with stone benchtops, floor to ceiling tiles, under tile heating, stylish tapware, and mirrored cabinetry.
The main bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe that leads through to the ensuite with a double vanity
– 90.1m2 of internal living
– 39.3m2 of outdoor space
– 2 basement car spaces with lift access
– Under floor heating to all bathrooms
– Elegant kitchens with 30mm stone benchtops, premium Miele appliances, feature glass overhead cabinets & soft close drawers
– Mechanical, externally vented rangehood
– 2.7-metre-high ceilings
– Floor to ceiling double glazed windows
– Fully ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
– Quality engineered timber floors
– Video intercom for visitor access
– Direct pedestrian and bicycle access to Lake Burley Griffin
– Walking distance to iconic Canberra landmarks
– Only residential address is Parkes within the Nations ceremonial precinct
Further, The Griffin offers a Concierge Service for exclusive use to residents. Put simply, the concierge is there to assist residents with daily newspaper delivers, mail collection, plant watering, transport arrangements, coordination of tradespersons and dry-cleaning and laundry collection.
Additional amenities include a wellness centre incorporating a 25m indoor lap pool, steam room and sauna and uniquely segregated weights & cardio gyms.
This property has a valid exemption and is not required to comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.