TWO BEDROOM BRADDON GEM
This two bedroom renovated apartment located in popular Ijong Street, Braddon is not one to be missed.
Boasting a fully renovated kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances, updated flooring and window furnishings throughout this Braddon gem will be snatched up. Both bedrooms include built-in mirrored wardrobes with plenty of storage and the spacious lounge & dining area opens nicely onto the sunny and spacious balcony. A separate bathroom and laundry are included with a dryer for added convenience.
Downstairs in the undercover car park tenants will find two car spaces and a storage cage.
* Please note that the marketing photos used are more than 5 years old and some aspects may differ from the photos
– Fully renovated kitchen with all new Bosch stainless steel appliances.
– Neutral colour throughout, quality flooring, and window furnishings installed.
– Two bedrooms both with mirrored built-in wardrobes.
– Large open plan lounge and dining area.
– Split system air conditioner for year-round comfort.
– Light-filled bathroom.
– Separate laundry with dryer.
– Two underground car spaces and a storage cage.
– Central location.
Available 22 December 2023
The property does not comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstance’s