A Beautiful Three Bedroom Home in an Ideal Location!
This beautiful home is ideally located in the heart of Ainslie, it features a separate living and dining room and is full of natural light throughout the property. The home was renovated throughout only a few years ago.
There are three generous sized bedrooms all including built-in wardrobes, and blackout curtains. The bathroom includes a bathtub for you to take advantage of after a long day at work and it has a sperate toilet room.
This property offers a separate laundry room with direct access to the backyard and the backyard has a small vegetable garden area ready for you to plant. This home also comes with a single garage with additional parking available on the driveway.
– Separate living and dining area.
– Natural light throughout the property.
– Kitchen with quality dishwasher and electric cooking.
– Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
– Main bathroom comes with a bathtub and a separate toilet.
– Ducted electric heating & cooling throughout for year-round comfort.
– Single lockable garage.
– Additional parking available on the driveway.
– Beautiful established and low maintenance front and backyard.
– Close to school, local shops, and public transport.
This property is just minutes away from Ainslie Primary School, Campbell High School. Minutes, the popular Canberra Centre, and Australian National University. It’s a short walk from local shops, local parks, and reserves as well as many walking paths and major bus routes.
Viewing by appointment and virtual inspection available.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.