BRAND NEW FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME - PLEASE CALL DIRECTLY FOR VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
This brand new home is designed for a growing family, featuring high-quality inclusions and craftsmanship, plus a well-thought-out floorplan that will make you proud to be the resident.
Upon entering the home is the master bedroom with a walk-in robe and an ensuite, continuing down the hall wall is an open plan dining, living and modern kitchen leading out to the alfresco. Completing the ground floor is a powder room, laundry and a large double tandem garage. A spacious and well-lit second living area along with three bedrooms and the main bathroom are located on the second floor
– Well-equipped kitchen with 20mm stone benchtops, electric cooktop, oven,
dishwasher, and ample storage
– Master bedroom with a walk-in robe and an ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes
– Timber flooring and carpet throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling system
– Covered alfresco area
– Security system
– Double garage with internal access
– Landscaped and low- maintenance yards
This home is conveniently located within a 7-minute drive to Jerrabomberra High School, Jerrabomberra Shops, and a 13-minute drive to Canberra Outlet Centre. Just a 15-minute drive to Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets and a 25-minute drive to Canberra CBD.
“South Jerra will be renowned for its amenity throughout the region, which includes an extraordinary Town Park and Community Centre facility”
EER: Not Known
The property complies with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Sorry, no pets
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
Disclaimer: Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.