Spacious Apartment in Bruce
This three bedroom apartment in Bruce offers a floor plan that is spacious, practical and function. With open style living space enjoying the northerly sun, the apartment offers modern inclusions such as floating timber floorboards throughout, spacious kitchen with gas cooktop and full length balcony. Available for a long lease, this apartment would suit clients working in Government Offices in Belconnen or Canberra City, Calvary Hospital or University of Canberra and Australian Institute of Sport.
Features of the apartment include:
– Open style living and dining capturing fabulous sun, with sliding glass doors leading to balcony.
– Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, great serving and storage including pantry.
– Main bedroom opens to the balcony, built in wardrobes and ensuite.
– Segregated additional bedrooms, both have built in wardrobes.
– Main bathroom services these bedrooms.
– Split system heating and cooling.
– Two side by side parking spaces with storage unit.
This property is conveniently located with cafes, shops and ovals close by as well as shopping at the Belconnen Town Centre. Bus services nearby.
The property does not comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.