Experience Spacious Living at Its Finest!
Introducing our new home located in the quiet street in Crace. Offering a modern and stylish living experience with freshly painted walls throughout. Step into the master bedroom, complete with an ensuite and a double vanity for added convenience and luxury. The second bedroom features a built-in robe, while the third and fourth bedrooms also offer the convenience of built-in robes. Need an extra room? The study room can easily be transformed into a fifth bedroom to suit your needs.
The open living and dining area create a spacious and inviting atmosphere, perfect for entertaining guests or spending quality time with family. You can enjoy a designated study nook in the living area, perfect for working or studying from home. The formal room offers a touch of elegance, and a wall heater is installed as an additional to keep you extra warm during cooler months. You can enjoy a year-round comfortable living experience with the ducted heating and cooling system installed throughout the house. With its zoning capability, you can easily customise the temperature in each room to suit your preferences. Say goodbye to hot summers and cold winters and embrace the perfect climate control in every corner of your home.
This home is equipped with a solar system, providing energy-efficient living. A high-quality sound throughout the house with the audio system, which can be conveniently zoned to suit your preferences. The kitchen boasts a Butler pantry, along with a gas stove top, a multi-function steam oven, built in oven and a built-in microwave, making it a chef’s dream. It also includes a large laundry with linen cupboards, providing ample storage solutions.
Benefit from the convenience of a double garage that includes an extra storage room, providing plenty of space for your vehicles and belongings. Additionally, you’ll appreciate the low maintenance backyard, allowing you to enjoy beautiful outdoor spaces without the hassle of excessive upkeep.
• Recently painted throughout.
• Open living and dining space.
• Kitchen with gas stove top, built in multi-function steam oven, built in oven, and built in microwave.
• Walk in butler pantry.
• Formal room for special occasion with wall heater.
• Generous sized three bedrooms, all equipped with a built-in robe.
• Master bedroom with ensuite and a double vanity.
• Study room that can also function as a fifth bedroom.
• Main bathroom comes with a spa bath and separate shower, along with a separate toilet.
• Convenient study nook within the living area.
• Solar system installed.
• Audio system installed throughout, with zoning capability.
• Double garage with an additional storage room.
• Spacious laundry room with linen cupboards.
• Ducted heating and cooling system throughout, with zoning capability.
• Low maintenance backyard.
Conveniently Situated for easy living. Within a walking distance to local supermarket, cafes, restaurants, public transport, medical centre, playgrounds, and scenic walking trails. And only a short drive to the popular Gungahlin Shopping Centre.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to make this beautifully appointed home yours. Contact us today to arrange a viewing and start enjoying a comfortable and stylish lifestyle.
Available 12 January 2024
Private and Virtual Inspection available.
• The property complies with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Disclaimer: Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.