Beautiful Two Bedroom Townhouse in a great location!
This beautiful single level townhouse is ideally located in the heart of Melba, it features a separate living and dining room and is full of natural light throughout the property. The home was renovated throughout only a few years ago.
There are two generous sized bedrooms all including built-in wardrobes. The bathroom includes a bathtub for you to take advantage of after a long day at work and it has a separate toilet room.
This property offers a separate laundry room with direct access to the backyard and the garden shed. It also comes with a single garage with additional driveway for off-street parking for a second car.
– Separate living room and dining area.
– Natural light throughout.
– Kitchen includes dishwasher and electric cooktop.
– Two generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
– Main bathroom comes with a bathtub and a separate toilet.
– Reverse cycle heating & cooling.
– Single lock-up garage with internal access.
– Additional driveway for off-street parking for a second car.
– Two private courtyards for outdoor living.
– Garden shed.
This property is located within walking distance to Melba Copland High School, Melba Copland College, local shops, plus only a short drive to Calvary Private Hospital, University of Canberra, and the popular Belconnen Mall.
*Prospective tenants should note that the attic in the property is locked and not included in the rental.*
Available from 27 February 2023, initially for a 12-month lease.
Viewing by appointment and virtual inspection available.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.