Focus on Family Living in Red Hill
In response to the unfolding Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties has made the decision to stagger attendees through open homes with smaller numbers inside each property at any one time to limit interaction and the possible spread of the virus. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay to gaining access inside our open homes and to factor this into their open home schedule.
Located in one of Red Hills best streets, this four bedroom (or three with study) has a focus on family living. With three living areas the home provides the opportunity for formal and informal living. With new carpets and blinds the home is fresh, light and bright.
Features of the home include:
– Spacious formal living room combined with formal dining area. Large windows overlooking front garden.
– Meals area off the kitchen with sliding glass doors to private courtyard.
– Kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, good serving and storage space including pantry.
– Entry foyer with parquetry flooring or could be used as sitting room.
– Main bedroom with ensuite with adjoining door allowing this additional room to be used as nursery, study or parents retreat or dressing room.
– Two additional spacious bedrooms (some with wardrobes)
– Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity plus separate toilet.
– Ducted heating and cooling.
– Security system.
– Two single garages
Enjoy the opportunities of living in Red Hill with the growing popularity of the local Red Hill Shops along with the great restaurants and cafes of Manuka. Well recognised for the quality inner south schools such as Canberra Grammar, Red Hill Primary and Narrabundah College. Bus services nearby.
The property does not comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.