Introducing Villa Estate
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 10 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
STAGE 1 Complete with residence already enjoying living in the village.
STAGE 2 Nearing completion and ready for inspection
Why downsizing could be the right move for you
You have probably made some good decisions in your lifetime to get to where you are today.
So why stop now?
Many people will choose to downsize for a variety of reasons:
– Enjoy the personal FINANCIAL FREEDOM achieved by freeing up the equity in your existing home.
– Enjoy a RELAXED LIFESTYLE without the burden of gardening chores and constant home maintenance.
– Enjoy the COMFORT living in a home that is designed to better suit your physical and financial needs.
– Enjoy the FREEDOM TO TRAVEL knowing your home is safe and secure within a gated development.
– Enjoy the benefits of LIVING IN A COMMUNITY of like-minded people with similar interests.
Downsizing to the Villa Estate in Bungendore might just be one of the best decisions you could make to free up the equity in your existing home. You too can enjoy the country lifestyle and community spirit that Bungendore is famous for without missing out on the many City benefits that Canberra has to offer.
Villa Estate independent living specifically designed with the needs of over 55’s in mind. With more than 70% of stage 1 already sold, the major driving factors behind our overwhelming response can be attributed to a few very important aspects of the development:
1. GREAT VALUE
Villa Type ‘The Deluxe’: From $560,000 – 2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms + 6.5m wide double lock up garage (1 Available in Stage 2)
Villa Type ‘The Grande’: $555,000 – 2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms + 6.5m wide double lock up garage (SOLD OUT)
Villa Type ‘The Grande II’: $559,000 – 2 bedrooms + study + 2 bathrooms + 6.5m wide double lock up garage (SOLD OUT)
2. NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES
Each villa is built on its own Freehold Title where you actually own it.
Each owner will retain the full capital gain when they decide to sell.
Just like any other free-standing home, you can even bequeath your villa to loved ones in your Will.
Beware! Similar Independent Living developments can charge owners up to 40%-50% of the original purchase price (known as a ‘Deferred Management Fee’) PLUS 50% of your profit when you sell and others can charge you up to 40% of your final selling price. Either way, most buyers will end up getting back less than they originally paid some years earlier even though the property has substantially increased in value during their time of ownership. You might save in stamp duty when you buy, but it can cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars when you sell.
There are four different design options to choose from, each with its own unique features and benefits including spacious outdoor Alfresco areas.
Each Villa has been built in accordance with the NSW ‘Housing for Seniors or People with a Disability’ building code, offering spacious wheelchair-accessible floor plans on a smaller lot to minimize maintenance.
All Villas include safety features such as:
– Soft-close toilet suite
– Wheelchair access throughout the Villa
– All one level – no steps
– Low maintenance and easy-care gardens
– Low maintenance building materials incl. colorbond roofs, colorbond fencing
– Low maintenance landscaping
Villa Estate is an exclusive secure gated development where only you and other residents control who enters. You will be living in a comfortable and secure environment that will allow you to enjoy your independence while living in a community atmosphere with like-minded people.
5. QUALITY INCLUSIONS
All Villas are appointed with a full range of quality inclusions that you would only normally find in larger family homes including:
– Stone bench tops in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
– 2.5m high ceilings throughout
– Window locks to all windows
– Insulation: R3.5 in ceiling R2.7 in walls
– Carpets to bedrooms
– Tiling to all other areas
– Alarm system
– Roof-mounted TV aerial
– TV points in bedrooms and living area
– Remote control panel-lift garage door
– Ample double points throughout
– Concrete paths
– 2,000L Rainwater tank
– Gas bayonet to Alfresco area
– External double power point to Alfresco area
– Soft-close cupboards and drawers in Kitchen
6. LOW DEPOSIT
Reserve your chosen Villa with a FULLY REFUNDABLE $1,000 initial deposit
7. ATTRACTIVE SETTLEMENT TERMS
If you need time to sell your existing home there are a number of delayed settlement options available.
Other features and benefits of the Villa Estate include reverse cycle air conditioning in bedrooms and living area, outdoor Alfresco area (under roof line), a visitor’s car park and a resident-owned club house with a fully functional kitchen.