Iconic location + spacious, renovated and light filled apartment
Open Saturday and mid-week, please call agent for open time
Welcome to this spacious fully renovated, single level apartment located in the Old Inner South precinct opposite Manuka pool, Manuka Oval and the beautiful Telopea Park.
Situated in a highly sought-after area, ideally located between Kingston & Manuka villages, this apartment boasts an iconic outlook that captures the true essence of this charming locale.
Upon entering, you will be greeted by an amazing light-filled living space that offers ample room for relaxation and entertainment. The flowing concept design seamlessly connects the living, dining, and kitchen, creating a wonderful flow throughout the apartment. Large picture windows allow natural light to flood in, creating an inviting and airy atmosphere.
The renovated kitchen features modern appliances, sleek countertops, and plenty of storage space, making it a master chef’s dream. Whether you enjoy cooking for yourself or entertaining guests, this feature kitchen is a perfect place to enjoy.
The apartment offers three generously sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom boasts its own balcony, wall-through-robe and en-suite.
One of the standout features of this apartment is its widespread outlook. From the living area and front bedroom/second living space, you can enjoy sweeping views of the picturesque neighbourhood.
The lucky new owners will have easy access to a range of amenities, including boutique shops, trendy cafes, and fine dining options. Take a leisurely stroll around Telopea Park and down to Kingston Foreshore and Lake Burley Griffin.
Don’t miss the opportunity to make this apartment your own and experience the vibrant lifestyle this vicinity has to offer.
* North-westerly orientation
* 128m2 approx of living area
* Level one
* Floor to ceiling windows along the front side which open onto the covered balcony spanning the entire width of the apartment
* Windows and balcony on two sides – allowing lots of natural light and cross ventilation
* Fully renovated open-plan living and kitchen area
* Kitchen with large stone bench top/breakfast bar, integrated fridge, freeze and dishwasher, glass splashback, LED strip lighting and soft close cabinetry
* Bedroom 3/ second living space with sliding door to balcony, built-in-robe and study desk
* Bedroom two with built-in-robe and windows onto rear balcony
* Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and laundry
* Main bedroom with sliding door to rear balcony, walk-through-robe and en-suite with floor to ceiling tiles
* Two side by side car spaces + storage
* Walk to Telopea Park, Manuka Shops, Manuka Oval, Kingston foreshore and Lake Burley Griffith
* Walk to the Parliamentary Triangle
Land Rates: $845 approx p/q
Body Corporate: $1688 approx p/q
Internal living size: 128m2 approx
Balcony size: 30m2 + 6m2 approx