Modern living in Springbank Rise
Impeccably presented, this executive separately titled four-bedroom residence showcases modern living offering an abundance of natural light in a convenient location of ‘Springbank Rise’ of Casey.
The kitchen is perfect for culinary enthusiasts and hosts, providing ample bench space and storage. This modern kitchen is well equipped with gas cooking, oven and dishwasher.
The open-plan kitchen and dining area seamlessly connect to the stylish gardens, while the private and spacious formal lounge adds a touch of elegance. The low-maintenance gardens is a picturesque addition to this home’s charm.
With one bedroom downstairs, it is perfect as a study or guest room. Upstairs, the spacious master suite boasts large built-in robe, an ensuite, and a private balcony with glimpses of water, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee. The additional two bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom and separate water closet.
Nestled in a peaceful environment, this home is just steps away from numerous parks and playgrounds. It’s perfectly situated near Casey Market Town, offering easy access to quality local shops, cafes, restaurants, and the popular Casey Jones Pub. Being only minutes away quality schools and the Gungahlin Town Centre.
• Spacious kitchen with generous bench space and storage
• Open-plan kitchen and dining area with direct access to outdoors
• Spacious formal lounge with ground floor powder room
• Expansive outdoor area with low-maintenance, private backyard
• Master bedroom with large built-in robe, ensuite, and a private balcony
• Well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes
• Main bathroom complete with bathtub and shower
• Upstairs study nook or lounge space
• Full-sized laundry with plenty of storage
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort
• Secure double car garage with backyard access and electric roller door
• Close proximity to Casey Market Town
• Easy access to the Gungahlin Town Centre
• Tenanted until January 2024 at $630 per week
• Separate title, meaning no body corporate
• Block size: 235m²
• Residence size: 146m²
• Land rates: $2,258 p.a. (approx.)
• Land tax: $3,261 p.a. (approx.)
• EER: 5.0
This property combines elegance, functionality, and convenience for a truly exceptional living experience. Contact the team to secure your interest today.