1565m2 block with unlimited potential
Opportunities like this don’t become available very often and particularly at 9 Wuruma Place where this home is for sale for the very first time.
Set at the end of a quiet and tightly-held cul-de-sac, this largely original home offers a floor plan that suits modern needs with separate living areas, an updated kitchen and four bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite. The home is certainly liveable in its current condition, and lends itself wonderfully to future renovation and/or extension.
The exterior includes a garden room, large paved entertaining area, established gardens, a greenhouse, double garage and double carport, and still leaves abundant space for future development and further landscaping.
In close proximity to Duffy Primary, Cooleman Court and Mt Stromlo, this sensational block and solid home offer a myriad of possibilities for those hoping to enter the Duffy market, do work to an established property or for those looking to start again and rebuild on this huge parcel of land.
– Huge, flat block
– Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac
– Largely original, single-level home
– Separate living areas
– Updated kitchen in good condition
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Built-in wardrobes to 3 of the 4 bedrooms
– Main bathroom in original but neat condition
– Gas fireplace
– Garden room
– Paved entertaining area
– Huge backyard with established gardens and abundant space
– Double garage and double carport
– Off-street parking
– Close to local schools and shops
Land Size: 1565m2
Living Size: 144m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,834 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $421,000 (approx.)