Refreshed and ready
Exuding plenty of character, this lovely home is ready to move in with opportunity to update to your taste when ready. Capitalize on an ultra convenient, blue ribbon location adjoining bushland and secure this spacious three bedroom ensuite residence. A versatile floor plan featuring natural materials provides an inviting ambience, accentuated by the cathedral ceiling in the front living room where you will enjoy natural light and delightful view of the garden. Additional living spaces include a formal dining, spacious family room and extensive sunroom, ideal for entertaining or rumpus room.
The kitchen features an island bench, 900mm electric cooktop, wall oven and dishwasher, not to mention hard-wearing Caesarstone benchtops. All bedrooms offer built in robes with the master suite complemented by a walk-through robe and ensuite. There is reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living room plus a gas wall heater in the family room and hall.
The location means easy access to a wide range of in-demand educational, recreational, employment, health, sporting and shopping facilities including Radford College, North Canberra Hospital, Australian Institute of Sport, Belconnen Town Centre, GIO Stadium and the University of Canberra.
Make sure to inspect this week.
– Quiet location in South Bruce, borders reserve
– Light filled sunken lounge and separate dining room
– Kitchen features island bench, Caesarstone benchtop, electric oven and cook top
– Spacious family room off the kitchen
– Sun room to the rear, ideal for a rumpus
– Built-ins in all bedrooms
– Fabulous storage throughout
– Three bedrooms, the master has a walk through robe and ensuite
– R/C air-conditioning
– Gas wall heater in family room and hall
– Double garage
– Approx. 224m2 – Living
– Completion 1983
– EER 1.5
– Rates approx. $4,645 pa