A Monash Hills Special
Michael Martin from Luton Properties is excited to present to market 9 Hawken Street Monash!
Located in the sought after heights of Monash with stunning views of the Brindabella Mountains, backing a peaceful nature reserve and fronting a nature strip, sits this gorgeous split level family bedroom offering four bedrooms plus an ensuite and plenty of entertaining options which was made to accommodate for the growing family.
Situated on the high side of this tightly held street, you are welcomed with stunning street appeal, beautiful and green established landscaped gardens and plenty of accommodation for cars, caravans, boats, trailers and other toys with an attached triple lock up garage and ample off street parking.
Offering a comfortable split level design with multiple living areas, the home was built with character in mind boasting gorgeous rake ceilings in the formal lounge, open light filled space around the renovated kitchen plus family room and a covered entertaining area with an elevated backyard to enjoy the views all year round.
Perfectly situated in a very sought after location, this home offers a rare opportunity to move into a pocket of Monash which many dream to buy into every year. You will be in walking distance to local parks, Erindale Centre, Monash School, The Vikings Club and a small commute to South.Point Shopping Centre
Commitments have been made elsewhere and we are encouraging all who are interested to make yourself known while this premier property remains available.
This home is highly recommended and will not last long on the market. Don’t wait, don’t hesitate or it will be too late!
– Offering a generous split level design, ideal for large / growing families
– Formal lounge room is noticeably large with high ceilings opening onto front balcony
– Formal dining room accommodates a large setting great for entertaining
– Kitchen integrates with a light filled open plan family room
– All four bedrooms are a great size as is the main bathroom
– Master suite is complete with walk-in robe, ensuite and own balcony with views
– Full sized laundry with rear access and plenty of storage
– Newly painted internally and externally
– Ducted heating system for the luxury of the whole family
– Split system air-conditioning for your convenience
– Covered outdoor entertaining area could be enjoyed all year round
– Three tiered back yard is fully fenced and has access to the nature reserve
– Expansive views across the Tuggeranong Valley and further into the mountains
– Automatic three car garage with internal access
– Additional storage / work space and under house storage
– Plenty of off street parking for the truck, trailer, boat, caravan and more
– Security alarm system installed, with option to receive calls if alarmed
– 3 phase power to the property itself and the garage
– Underground power to property
– In-area for Monash’s highly regarded primary school
– Short walk to Erindale Centre and all the local amenities it has to offer
Living Size : 172.09m2
Garage Size : 58.70m2
Block Size : 946 m2
UCV: $ 416,000
Rates: $ 2,908 Per Annum
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 10 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.