Enchanting! Space to relax, views and an enviable location - a stroll to shops, school and hospital!
Situated in a prime location, a peaceful cul-de-sac which backs the Federal Golf Course, this spacious and well presented family home presents a charming and distinctive façade and is set amidst delightful gardens. It offers four separate living areas and five generous bedrooms.
The home enjoys lovely views to the Brindabellas from each level and is located just a short stroll from Garran shops, primary school and The Canberra Hospital.
Beautiful hardwood and parquet flooring are a highlight through much of the home on both levels, and a welcoming introduction in the entry.
A bay window with an easterly aspect is a focal point in the lounge, which has a decorative cornice and wool carpet.
The generous casual space includes a dining area and showcases solid hardwood flooring and views to the mountains. There is a reverse cycle air conditioner in the dining area, while a gas heater also ensures cosy winter warmth through the casual living space.
The updated kitchen features stone benchtops, a Miele gas cooktop and stainless steel oven, a dishwasher and plenty of storage with a timber finish.
From the family room there is access to a large sunroom with a view to the ranges and over the rear garden, with its rich variety of fruit trees. The sunroom leads to an inviting circular paved sitting area sheltered by a Crepe Myrtle, overlooking the garden.
Three bedrooms with built-in robes, including the spacious original master bedroom, are situated on the entry level, together with the updated main bathroom, offering a spa bath and shower.
Upper level living areas can be used flexibly, and the roomy, carpeted rumpus enjoys outstanding views, while folding doors lead to a library featuring built-in shelving and hardwood flooring.
The enormous fourth bedroom offers superb views from large windows on three sides, while the fifth bedroom features hardwood flooring and a built-in robe. Both are adjacent to a modern bathroom.
There is a solar panel array on the roof of the garage, which has a brick paved driveway. The bountiful gardens reflect the enjoyment of gardening, with summer treats in abundance from the many fruit trees.
A unique offering in the perfect location!
– Spacious home with charm and character, in peaceful cul-de-sac which backs Federal Golf Course
– Distinctive street appeal, complemented by delightful gardens with an arbour and brick pathway
– Parquet and solid hardwood flooring a highlight through much of the home
– Generous lounge has graceful bay window with easterly aspect, decorative cornice and wool carpet
– Spacious casual living includes a dining area with hardwood flooring and views to the Brindabellas
– Updated kitchen offers stone benchtops, Miele gas cooktop and oven, a dishwasher, timber doors to the many cupboards and an outlook over the rear garden to the ranges
– Gas wall heater and a reverse cycle air conditioner in casual living area
– Door from family room to a large sunroom, with views over the garden to the Brindabellas
– Three spacious bedrooms on entry level, all with built-in robes and two bedrooms on upper level
– Main bathroom on entry level offers a spa bath, shower and timber vanity
– Oversized fourth bedroom on upper level has a reverse cycle air conditioner and outstanding views from all three windows
– Fifth bedroom features hardwood flooring and built-in robe
– Modern bathroom upstairs
– Rinnai instantaneous hot water
– Light and airy, carpeted rumpus on upper level offers great views to Brindabellas and Mt. Taylor
– Folding doors from rumpus room to library, which features built-in shelving and ash flooring
– Four dormer windows to upper level; in library, rumpus, fourth and fifth bedrooms
– Sunroom leads down to a semi-circular paved area sheltered by a Crepe Myrtle overlooking garden
– Productive garden features a selection of mature fruit trees
– Two glasshouses for the enthusiastic gardener
– Camellias, roses and a magnolia complement the many flowering trees in the spring gardens
– Brick paved driveway to garage with a solar panel array
– Superb location just a stroll to Garran shops, primary school and Canberra Hospital
– Close to Federal Golf Club and views from the many hilltop nature walks on Red Hill Reserve
– Short drive into Woden town centre or the City
Rates: $4,785.00 approx
UV: $997,000 approx