Expansive single level residence!
Situated in the peaceful Harcourt Hill precinct, this updated, generously proportioned home is ready for living and entertaining. It offers your family outstanding living space in formal and casual areas, and five bedrooms, all on a single level, with superb, elevated entertaining space!
A contemporary wall of curved glass to the formal lounge and neat landscaping add to the impressive street appeal, complemented by a grove of feathery Japanese maples.
Double Victorian ash doors open to the wide, welcoming entry which has an open plan flow to the spacious formal lounge and dining area.
The formal living room is a highlight, bathed in natural light from the picture window to the north aspect. High ceilings add to the sense of space and tranquility throughout. The home has been refreshed in a neutral tone, there is LED downlighting in the kitchen and family areas, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, and brand new carpet features through formal living, the family room and bedrooms. The dining area can accommodate the largest gatherings and is softly illuminated by a skylight.
The sleek, brand new kitchen is designed on a similar scale and showcases an enormous area of stone benchtop with breakfast bar, a 900 mm gas cooktop and oven, glass splash backs, dishwasher and two pantries.
Kitchen and the meals area enjoy a bright easterly aspect, while the spacious family room opens onto the elevated rear entertaining deck, offering a private outlook to hilltops. The large expanse of beautiful Spotted Gum decking is sheltered by a new roof with insulation.
The luxurious master suite is segregated at the front of the home and offers a walk-in robe, door to a side deck and lavish ensuite with a spa bath and shower. Adjacent is the fifth bedroom or study.
Three other bedrooms also have built-in robes and the main bathroom features a bath, shower and separate powder room. Three linen cupboards add to the great amount of storage.
There is internal access to the three car garage with auto doors and a bathroom. Ample additional off street parking is available on the driveway and a graveled area for caravan or trailer. Under the home, a massive area of storage with a concrete floor awaits discovery.
The grassy rear garden is easy care and safely enclosed.
From the friendly, quiet neighbourhood it is only metres to nature trails on Harcourt Hill or Gold Creek golf course. Primary and high schools, as well as an IGA, are a comfortable walk, while Casey Market Town and Federation Square are close by. Gungahlin Market Place and Belconnen Mall are both just a short drive!
– Updated, spacious family home offering vast living space in formal and casual areas on single level
– Five bedrooms, including a luxurious segregated master suite and three bathrooms
– Peaceful Harcourt Hill location, metres from nature trails and golf course
– Impressive contemporary street appeal with curved picture window and neat landscaping
– Quality build, originally a builder’s own home
– Stylish presentation with fresh neutral décor, brand new carpet and LED downlighting to kitchen and family area
– Generous, light filled formal lounge a standout, with a north facing, curved picture window
– High ceilings throughout enhance sense of space and restfulness
– Large formal dining area with a skylight caters for largest gatherings
– New carpet through formal lounge and dining, family room and the five bedrooms
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Stunning, brand new kitchen showcases a large area of stone benchtop with breakfast bar, 900 mm gas cooktop and oven, Asko dishwasher, two pantries and soft close joinery
– Bright easterly aspect to kitchen and meals area
– Spacious family room opens onto an elevated entertaining deck featuring a large expanse of Spotted Gum and sheltered by a new insulated roof, with a private outlook to hilltops
– Luxuriously sized master suite segregated at front of home, offers a walk-in robe, door to a side deck and a lavish ensuite featuring a spa bath, shower, bidet and full tiling
– Fifth bedroom/study with built-in robe adjacent to master bedroom
– Three other bedrooms offer built-in robes and two have honeycomb blinds
– Main bathroom features a bath, shower, full tiling and a separate powder room
– Laundry has storage and opens to covered side deck
– New Rinnai instantaneous hot water
– Huge amount of storage throughout, including three linen cupboards
– Internal access to three car garage with auto roller doors and an ensuite style bathroom
– Massive area of under house storage of approx. 106 m2, with a concrete floor
– Ample off street parking on driveway and graveled area
– NBN & Foxtel
– Security system and intercom system to all bedrooms and kitchen
– Ducted vacuum system
– Easy care, safely enclosed rear garden has a grassy play area and raised veggie bed
– Quiet, friendly neighbourhood is walking distance to primary and high schools, and an IGA
– Metres to bus stops
– Convenient to Casey Market Town, Federation Square, Gungahlin and Belconnen town centres
– Living area 248.6m2
– Garage 86.8 m2
– Under house storage 106m2
– Block 795m2