Three bedroom townhouse with spacious and private courtyard.
Henty Street is a Braddon favourite near Haig Park, Lonsdale Street, and with the easiest of rides straight to the city via the Tram if you prefer.
A clever design, paired with beautiful interiors. Enter straight into your own property from your tandem garage with internal access straight up to the first floor which features the kitchen and living area with sliding door access onto the private, northerly facing courtyard. On this level you will also find a bedroom, with built-in-robes and ensuite.
The upper level is complete with a further two bedrooms, both with ensuites and a sitting room.
Truly the best of Inner City living!
• Town residence design with versatile floorplan with 2 living spaces and three bedrooms, all with ensuites
• Direct access via garage and courtyard
• Two car garage in tandem with automatic door and direct internal access
• No communal lifts or corridors
• Rear position in the complex, with a sunny and private location
• Timber front door
• Double glazed windows
• LED lights
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Laundry on garage level
• Open-plan living room with herringbone floors
• Designer kitchen with stone benchtops and timber features, and stainless appliances
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in-robes and ensuites
• Inner city location
• Walk through Haig park into Braddon and the City
• Catch the tram for a quicker route into the City
Garage Area: 51m2 approx
Courtyard: 54m2 approx
Internal Area: 100m2 approx (ground and 1st floor)
Balcony: 4m2 approx
Body Corporate: $597.76 P/Q approx (including sinking fund)
Land Rates: $550 P/Q approx
Build Date: 2020